 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10506
WTT: ramp plates or anything else
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 02:46:52 GMT

I have an unusual trade offer.

I have a brand new HP 51626A Inkjet Printer Cartridge that I don't
need.  I would like to trade for some of the ramp plates from 6600 or
almost any other combination of parts that I currently need.

I also have a bunch of other parts (adventurers, some castle) I am
willing to trade.  I can give details through email.

-chris

ps. i know i have seen trade postings like this before, if it's not ok
to offer non-lego items- i apologize.