 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10490
  Parts needed for a History Project

Can somebody hook me up with some Old bulldozer treads? not the new rubber ones, but the old links. I have been 'voluntered' for the WW2 unit in history in a couple weeks to make a tank. And the Arctic team treads wont cut it. Extra credit given for (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Parts needed for a History Project

(...) Pitsco still sells the Dacta treads. There were also some on BrickBay recently. Later, Gino A... (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)