 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10486
10485  |  10487
Subject:
Using a Lugnet member's page as a splash page for a Brickbay store.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:09:49 GMT

Well?  Is it something that would be allowed?  I've (briefly) tested it, and
confirmed that it works, but I'm not certain about whether or not it's OK
with Lugnet for me to do this.

Aside from any thoughts of "appropriateness" with having Lugnet's logos and
search bar showing up in a Brickbay splash page, I seem to recall that there
was some issues/desires WRT having Lugnet pages accessed in someone else's
frame.

James
(cross-posted for visibility, FUT .admin.general for appropriateness.  I
love being a Compartmentalized Dork!)