 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1048
  Looking for Rob Burkhardt AKA Sinister Robots

Rob, I've sent you 3 e-mails now and you haven't replied to any of them, maybe you're not getting them, though I sent you a check on 2/7 for items you were selling, the check cleared on the 2/17 and I haven't gotten my parts yet, please contact me (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)