 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10461
    WTB: Pink Train Windows $5 —Skip Gridley
   I know this is a long shot, but I would really like to pick up several 1x4x3 Paradisa Pink Train windows, used as a mirror in set 5840 Pretty Wishes Playhouse (at least). I will take them without glass, and I'll pay $5 each plus shipping for them. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)