 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10429
Wanted: 3x4 black wedge plate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:38:44 GMT

I am looking to trade or buy for upto 100 3x4 black wedge plates (est $<.10).
I am also continuing to search for 50+ pair of 6x12 gray SW wings (est
$<.40ea).  I've got tons of items to trade but few items in large(10+)
quantity.  Common minifigs galore!  Know of cheap sets with 3x4 wedge let me
know.  Thanks, Matt