 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10422
10421  |  10423
Subject:
WTB/WTT orig. instructions/stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:27:04 GMT

Hi all,
This may be a long shot, but I need some items to complete some old sets:

Original instructions for 6608 Tractor and 6651 Mail Truck;
Stickers for 6676 Mobile Command Unit
Original box for 6501 Sport Convertible
6502 Turbo Racer
6506 Precinct Cruiser
6521 Emergency Repair Truck
6527 Tipper Truck
6531 Flame Chaser
6608 Tractor
6642 Police Helicopter
6643 Fire Chief's Truck
6651 Mail Truck
6671 Utility Repair Lift
6675 Road and Trail 4x4
6676 Mobile Command Unit
6698 RV with Speedboat

In addition, I need a mailbox lid with the black and red mail symbol to go
with 6651.

Please contact me by email. Thanks in advance.
Mark
Lugnet member #485
Markslegoland at Brickbay.com