 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10420
10419  |  10421
Subject:
Looking for Cargo minifigs / Decorated Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 06:24:35 GMT

To All,

    I am looking for the minifigs and / or decorated elements of the CARGO Town
Junior theme.  See set 6235 for details ( http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6325 ) I
can either trade or buy.

I have a few 6422 ( http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6422 ) Telephone Repairs for
trade, whether you want the mini figures or the telephone symbols, that is fine,
I am looking for the minifigs.

If you want something else to trade for, I have lots of different stuff. Just
ask at ssanburn@cleanweb.net

Thanks!

Scott S.
--