 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10410
WTB: Watto's Junkyard 8x8 Round Grille Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:52:49 GMT

   Hi,

   Subject says it all.  I need the 8x8 light grey round plates
   with 2x2 stud centre and black/gold grille printing.  I will
   pay US$1.50+ each, and I need up to 6.  Alternately I can take
   a trade, but be warned that most of my real goodies are back
   in the USA.  (Shipping is not an issue; I can receive packages
   in .nl and .us.)

   Drop me a line, make an offer.

   best

   Lindsay