 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10403
  *reminder* GARAGE SALE in Rijswijk-Netherlands 17 March 2001

3e Edition - NEVER SEEN SO MUCH LEGO TOGETHER IN ONE GARAGE !!!! ===...=== If you are Dutch or visiting The Netherlands: BE THERE !! If you can't make it this time: Find a Dutch Lego-addict (they will be there..) and send him/her your (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: *reminder* GARAGE SALE in Rijswijk-Netherlands 17 March 2001

I'm in the states, so I'm sure I wont be attending, but hopefully somsone will post a website with lots of pictures. That looks like an event that I'd hate to miss. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: *reminder* GARAGE SALE in Rijswijk-Netherlands 17 March 2001

(...) As the local American in the Netherlands, I'm hoping *not* to miss it, even though I'm only after parts! I can try to remember my digital camera to take some pictures, but I think I may be a bit too engrossed in searching for goodies. In any (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)