 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10390
  Please help! 4554, 2150

Hello. My name is Nick and I am 17 years old. I have been playing with Lego ever since I can remember and I need your help. I desperately want to purchase a 4554 or a 2150 set. The problem is that I am on a limited budget and cannot afford the high (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)