 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10383
10382  |  10384
Subject:
New Custom Castle Kit from Brickmania!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:34:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

Here is some news that has been anxiously awaited since last summer - the
release of my third Castle theme custom model kit:

Brickmania 003 "Country Mill"

This kit contains 589 pieces and is designed for intermediate to expert
level builders. Highlights of this model include fully completed interior
details (including a grindstone that rotates with the windmill blades), two
minifigs, and a variety of hard to find pieces (including some which have been
out of production for years) Also included are full color, step by step, printed
building instructions and the kit comes packaged in its own box. The first 15
kits will also include a raised hill top baseplate (CRAPP), making the finished
model over 16 inches tall!
Each kit also comes with Guild of Bricksmiths™ Certificate of
Authenticity, listing the kit number and batch from when it was created.
This is a limited production, fan created model kit available on a first
come, first serve basis and may be discontinued at any time. (Kits 1-8, of the
first lot of 15, have already been spoken for by previous Brickmania customers!)
NOTE: My kits contain only Lego® bricks which are in NEW condition, handled
only in the sorting and kit assembly process.
Price is $190 plus shipping (insured USPS or UPS is $8.00 in the USA,
slightly higher elsewhere).
To view my kit follow this link:

http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/CastleKits.html

The direct order link is here:

http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/CastleKits.html

In celebration of this new kit release I have placed all 22,000+ parts in
my Brickbay store at 20% for this week only!

Thanks for your continued support!

Daniel Siskind

http://www.brickmania.com
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=brickmania