 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10381
10380  |  10382
Subject:
Medical related parts wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:45:54 GMT

Hello,

I am looking for medical related parts: minifigs in medical doctor type
clothes, stretchers, blocks with the red '+' on them, etc.  Also, I am
looking for some of the cool roof plates from the Dino Research Compound.
If you have anything, I would be interested in trading (I don't have
anything specific to trade, you would have to email me.)  Also, I would
consider buying pieces outright as long as you don't want too much for them
(I'm a starving college student and really should be using my money on
school, not this damn addiction.)

Also, if anyone knows of any current sets that include these types of
pieces, please let me know where to buy them.  If anyone is interested in
why I want them, I have been working on creating M*A*S*H stuff from LEGO.  I
would love to hear about other pieces you think would go good.  For
instance, I am having a hard time finding hair for Hot Lips.  Does long
blonde hair exist?

Thanks a bunch, please email me:  bbbeckwi at mail dot uccs dot edu

Bryan Beckwith