 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10378
    Looking for two 8510 Lava can lids/giant wheels —Bradley Dale
   I really need two red can lids/giant wheels from the <set:8510 Lava RoboRider>. All I really need is those two lids, but I'll also buy complete sets if I can get them cheap (no more than $3 each). I'd prefer them to come from somewhere in Canada. (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Looking for two 8510 Lava can lids/giant wheels —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) Bradley, I found one red lid at a store last night and got it free with some sets I bought.... I'll send it to you if you send me your address.... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)