 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10373
    Train Trade —Michael Pratt
   hi folks.... I am looking for a train engine plate with cutout for the 12v engine 727, it is slightly longer than the usual ones (20 studs rather than 16 studs) They have built in red and blue magnets. I could do with some stickers for the 727 if (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Train Trade —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) Michael, I have one of those...and I can get my hands on it quickly, as it isn't in storage yet. I'd be interested in old-style lamposts (mostly Bellville and Mickey sets), trans-yellow 2x4 light bricks and grey 2x2x5 girders from 3313, and (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)