 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10363
    Need desperately, gray hands. $$$ —Steve DeCraemer
   In the new Lego Alpha Team sets some of the minifigs have gray hands (crunch, flex, and radia). As far as I know it is the first time that Lego has made light gray hands and to put it mildly I've been waiting a long time for it. You see I need at (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Need desperately, gray hands. $$$ —Ray Sanders
   (...) Most of the minifigs (all ?) in 6600 Highway Construction have dark grey hands. I guess they are supposed to look like work gloves. Ray (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)