 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10361
Re: instructions for 8417
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 00:57:43 GMT

Hi,
Thanks!
I can't remember ever looking at your site, I think I'll use it a lot!

Gary

Brick Builder <brickbuilder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi,

If you only need the instructions, I have them available at my web site

http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brick

or

ftp://www.hobby.nl/afd-amsterdam/www/brick/scans/8000/8417/

Bert

blessing <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message • news:G9xFu0.u0@lugnet.com...
Hi,

I'm looking for instructions for the Mag Wheel Master
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8417

Thanks!

Gary

Before you complain about my posting this to .technic,
I'm Sorry! but I figure I'm alowed to break the rules at least twice, • this
is the first.