 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10349
Re: WANTED: trans-orange windows; large white plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:06:10 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> writes:
"William R. Ward" wrote:
Also, for some reason I seem to have very few large white plates (6x8,
4x10, or bigger).  Anyone interested in unloading some of those please
drop me a line.

Bill, the large white plates service pack is still available through
S@H (sorry, can't remember the # or the exact breakdown of
elements), but if you call during the day they will know what you
are talking about:-)

Thanks!  I couldn't find it on their website, but the sales person was
able to find it and give me the model number (5321).  That pack
includes 10 plates of various sizes (1 each) ranging from 4x4 to
6x14(?) for $3.99 - a good deal I think.  I ordered 4 of them.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx