 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10339
    Black Futuron Minifgs from LEGO4YOU - Denmark —Scott Sanburn
   To All, All right, someone bought 11 Black Futuron minifigs form LEGO4YOU in Denmark, while I was trying to get them (Which is fine, fre market and all that). However, I will offer a competitive price for some of those, or I might trade a few of the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Black Futuron Minifgs from LEGO4YOU - Denmark —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I will gladly trade you Black Futurons for as many Red ones as you care to part with. (Posting this because I'm not sure if my email is functioning properly at this time) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)