 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10313
  "Snowed In" sale at my brickbay shop (40% off all

I got sent home from work today, so to celebrate I'm putting all parts (except full minifigs) in my brickbay shop on sale at 40% for today only. I will bring prices back up to their pre-sale levels tonight at around midnight EST. (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)