 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10311
10310  |  10312
Subject:
FS 6399 Airport shuttle w. box and instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:56:07 GMT

Hello
This set is in fantastic condition, box 1A, instructions 1A, this set looks
like it was used once and put back in the box, i found 1 piece missing a yellow
1x1 cone which i had to replace with a Space yellow cone, still this set is
fantastic.

Shipping from Germany, payment for US/Canadian buyers can be made to my US
address per MO. others please get in touch with me.

price: $250 US + shipping

as always first who mails me i want it gets it, payment must be made wihtin 10
days though.

Thanks for reading
Paul
Lugnet 567