 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1031
  WTB: 6557 and 6861

OK, I'm still figuring out this silly thing, and I can't find the message I posted about these two wants, let alone the thread that was attached to it! So I'm just going to throw these back out into the ether again... Any ideas? Sorry to be a royal (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)