 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 103
102  |  104
Subject:
Gold City Junction for sale or other ww items?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 13:49:24 GMT

Hello again. I was wondering if anyone has a Gold City Junction that
they are looking to get rid of or any of the pieces? Any other wild west
items----cannons, saddles, wall elements, baseplates, soldiers, INDIANS?
If you have any of these you would like to sell or trade please let me
know.

I have some pirate items open, some Sheriff's Showdown sets unopened,
and a few Bandit Secret Hideout unopened, and a 6104 Aquacessories box
open but not bags.

Thanks for your time, Jim