 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10272
  Mindstorms RIS IR Tower Wanted

Hello, Would some kind soul out there please sell/trade me an IR tower for the RIS? I see that a couple people have had some luck getting them, and I need one now after purchasing a RIS 1.0 set without one. Name your price or wants! Thanks a lot! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mindstorms RIS IR Tower Wanted

Was it purchased MISB? If so, it's a packaging error for the set you purchased, and you could just call LEGO Customer Service in your country and order one for free. If it's a set from an auction, which stated that the IR tower was missing, Customer (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)