 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10264
10263  |  10265
Subject:
All parts 20% off at my Brickbay store - 24hrs only!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:48:01 GMT

24 hrs only, until 10:40 am PST on Thursday Mar 1, 20% off ALL parts (even
the ones I only just added yesterday!) on my Brickbay store.

Large plates in tan and dark grey, bricks in black and light grey (and std
colors), minifigs from many themes including Life on Mars and Arctic, lots
of instructions including new and large sets (UCS X-wing, Explosion
studio...), and lots more - take a look at
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1

I ship internationally and can take just about any kind of payment you can
think of (short of trade beads!)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1