 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10260
  Forest men

I have some forestmen for auction on e-bay closing tonight. They are still very cheap, between two and three UK pounds for 7 Have a look... (URL) Pratt Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Forest men

(...) You should only post auction announcements in market.auction. Please respect other LUGNET users. BEN (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Forest men

(...) Apologies......I was in a rush this morning. Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)