 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10245
  in urgent need of........

Hi everyone, I am looking for a couple of bionicle masks for my project for school. I am working on a theme for school and i need a couple of bionicle masks. I tryed asking if anyone wanted to trade but no one ever gave me any feedback. A couple of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: in urgent need of........

In my brickbay shop I still have some mask sets MISB available for $2.50 each - this is about retail price in Germany (5DM). Shipping for 1-2 mask sets is $3 airmail..... Arnold -- ***...*** brickhead's brain: (URL) in all it's just another brick in (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)