 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10237
10236  |  10238
Subject:
Two more Brickmania custom model kits re-issued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:35:18 GMT

Hello There!

Bowing to popular pressure, I have assembled some additional units of my
previously out of production custom model kits from last year.  The two kits re-
issued include my post popular kit, the "Blacksmith Shop" (Brickmania 001) of
which I have assembled two complete kits, and the WW2 Tank (Brickmania 201) of
which I have assembled 10 additional kits.  All of my past, present, and (some)
future kits can be viewed at:

http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html

or else you can go directly to the order pages at my Brickbay store if you're
bloody impatient to order:

Blacksmith Shop:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=brickmania&itemID=77604

WW2 Tank:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=brickmania&itemID=77601

See Bill Sequeira's review here:
http://news.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=555

Thanks for your support and take care!

Dan

I am a member of the Guild of Bricksmiths...
http://www.bricksmiths.com