 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10235
10234  |  10236
Subject:
WTB 2x2 Black Grey or Tan Sloped Convex Corner pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:30:04 GMT

I need some 45 degree sloped corner bricks for a pyramid I'm building.  I
don't care if they are black, grey, dark grey, or tan as any color will work
in the model.  After looking around I'm willing to pay about 25 cents
($0.25) a pop for these suckers.  I need about 200 of these, so I'll
probably need them from multiple sources.

Though I'd prefer to buy outright, I'm willing to trade.  I've got many
black and grey castle walls and corner walls that I'd trade on a 1:3 basis
(3 corner slope pieces per wall.)  I have some other parts I may trade, so
if you have the pieces I need please e-mail me (hobartrus@hotmail.com) with
what you'd be willing to trade them for and we'll negotiate.

Thanks!

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html