 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10228
Re: sale 6286. just $250
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:15:54 GMT

John York wrote:

Just curious, but when did twice the retail price become 'very cheap'?

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Minjae Kim writes:
I have 6286. it is mint in sealed box

the price is very cheap, just only $250

Don't miss this chance!!!

While I wouldn't exactly call $250 for a 6286 in sealed box, it's not at
all unreasonable price to ask (from the mouth of someone who paid less
than $200 each for 6286s). Of course I haven't paid attention to what
these go for on eBay, and I could easily see $250 being a "very cheap"
price these days (I remember early on bidding on a 6286 and getting an
e-mail from another bidder suggesting that I shouldn't bother competing
with them since they were willing to bid $250, I think that particular
6286 went for a lot more, and that person didn't win it).

FUT: lugnet.market.appraisal

Frank