 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10181
Re: Level of interest in parts from Droid Dev Kits ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 05:49:40 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote in message ...
I'm considering parting out a few Droid Developer Kits (don't have them at • the
momment, but know where to get some). But I'm curious, how many people are
looking for the parts that are DDK specific...  like the Micro Scout, the • R2D2
Head quarter sections and the white farrings to name a few. LMK.

I parted out 4 of these recently. The Microscouts went for about $15 each,
R2D2 heads (2 1/4 sections) for about $10 each, and the white fairings for
next to nothing :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1