 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10179
10178  |  10180
Subject:
Stuff to trade.........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 05:22:01 GMT

Hi everyone, i have some stuff i would like to trade....here is a list i
thought i would include......Hopefully by the end of the month my webpage
should be up so i can post it on there but for now i assume i can post it
here....I am looking for bionicle masks..and or parts from bionicle and
throwbots..a couple of you have emailed me in the past and i apologize for
not getting back to you but i have been very busy...with work and all..i
need about 10 for the little display i am trying to create for my upcoming
display....LMK if you are intrested in a trade...My trade list is as follows:

4 brown wagon wheels
3 small barrels (brown)
1 large barrel (brown)
3 brown treasure chests
1 cannon with markings on it (markings look like two small cannons crossed)
1 calvary minifig
1 king minifig with crown
1 sherrif minifig
1 badguy minifig
1 ninja minifig
1 castle rebel (cow emblem on chest)
4 horses (3 with saddles, and 1 without)
1 ship mast (small and black)
2 orange flames
1 jousting rod
1 peasant torso with legs and arms (blue)
1 badguy face
1 target
1 bandana (white)
2 cowboy hats (brown)
3 flags (two with two crossed cannons and one with black x)
1 black hood
1 brown spear
1 lion shield

I have more stuff coming but for the time i had this is what i got a chance
to put up....Thanks!!

Rex