 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10166
Re: Bionicle stuff added on brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:00:35 GMT

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: B6B5B865.D798%sandlin@nwlink.com...
in article G8wIFo.Euw@lugnet.com, brickhead wrote:

Hi,

I've added some Bionicle sets and stuff on my brickbay shop, please have a
look into Brickhead's Brain...

Where?

You will find them here:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=toorude

filed under technic sets.

did they sell already?

No, they're still there, but the slick promotional CD is gone.

brickhead