 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10158
10157  |  10159
Subject:
I've closed my brickbay store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:51:50 GMT

But, don't panic.  Because I am moving in ~2 months, I want to have all my
current deals completed by then.  If you are interested in the Fletcher Jenning
stuff I have, please Email me, and I will provide a password to order through
Brickbay.  I just don't want to be dealing with housemove, and Lego at the same
time (school and Lego is bad enough, school, housemove, and Lego would be 1 too
many things...)

James