 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10142
Re: Vader's TIE or Y-Wing $20 ea (or $18 ea for quantities) from 7150
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:02:34 GMT

I still have a few of these left. Please email me if you are interested.
BEN

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ben Gatelle writes:
I'm offering for sale, new still in polybags, a split of <set:7150>.

Darth Vader's Tie Fighter... $20 each

Y-Wing Fighter... $20 each

I will sell these for $18 each if you order more than one in any
combination. Each set is complete with minifigs and all pieces. Every order
receives one complete instruction booklet, if requested.

Shipping will be $3.50 per order for US Priority Mail in the US. I will ship
overseas or to Canada, shipping will be more.  Payment by check, moneyorder,
or paypal <https://secure.paypal.com/affil/pal=ben%40yellowcastle.com> accepted.

Please email me to order, or with questions.

BEN GATRELLE
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)