 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10136
    Parts from 54 Rain Dance Ridge sets posted to Brickbay Store —Troy Cefaratti
   I've posted numerous parts from set 6718 Rain Dance Ridge to Troy's Surplus Lego on brickbay.com. The link to my store is: (URL) include Light Gray 6x16 plates, White Painted Horse, Medicine Man and Indian 2 Minifigs, Light Gray bricks and 1x2x1 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)