 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10134
  Pirate set 6252 Sea Mates, lot sof instructions on my Brickbay store

I just added 2 of set 6252, Sea Mates (pirate minifigs from 1993, including 2 red soldiers, one with shako hat) ... See them at (URL) a whole pile of instructions to my Brickbay store. The instructions range from really new (Studios, Life On Mars, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)