 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10122
10121  |  10123
Subject:
4 Sale: 67 Knights, including 8 Eagle knights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:08:27 GMT

hello
have the following for sale:

All what you see inn the 4 pictures is in the package, plus i have 8 shields
missing the holding part on the back which i will also put in the box.

Price is $120 US + Postage from Germany, please mail me with your country so i
can tell you what shipping will be, shipping will be buyers choice of insured
or not.
Please do not mail me to buy just 1 type of Knight, it is 1 package

First 1 who says "I want it" gets it, no i will not reserve, shipping next day
of reciept of money, payment cash or international MO (must add $8 Exchange),
yes i will also except other currencies at current rate.

Thanks
Paul
Lugnet 567