 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10115
Wanted: 1x2x2 town window in Yellow oir Blue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:32:31 GMT

I am interested in the above window, if you have quantity 10 or more in
either color, in excellent used to new condition, please contact me.

Someone has one in blue on BrickBay for 25.00. Needless to say, that's a bit
more than I am willing to pay. :-) I could see a dollar a piece or so if
used as trade credit against Milton Train Works items, a bit less if for cash

This is part 2377

It's available in bulk in white, and I have sufficient red for now. I'm not
asking for black or grey because I'm not expecting miracles.

Thanks!

++Lar