 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10088
Re: THE BEAR HAS GONE NUTS!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 05:02:54 GMT

Just a quick note about the current offer I am running for Bear's World.
Read below and chaeck out what the Hype is about.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gerry Venteicher writes:
Hey Kids,
O.K. I failed terribly at used car salesman school, but have I got a deal
for you.  Starting today and ending on Valentine's Day evening, my Birthday
for those of you keeping track at home, I am running a special promotion.
All you have to do is place a $5.00 order at BEAR's WORLD.  When checking
out put in the comments section of your order, "HAPPY B-DAY BEAR", and not
only will you get 10% off the order but you will also recieve 10% on all
your orders for the rest of BEAR's WORLD's exsistence @Brickbay.  Believe me
I do not plan on going anywhere.  When I recieve the order confirmation I
will send you a code that is good for only you.  Any time you place an order
after that I will give you the discount if you put your code in the comments
section of the order.  This is even good on sale price items.
Visit
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mrbear2
Got to go now and study for my big test tomarrow, How to Sell a Lemon:)
Bear