 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10087
  CS X-wing parts up on Brickbay

I just parted out 2 UCS X-wings and many of the more interesting pieces are up in my BB store at (URL) . More will follow as I get them sorted out, but a few have no image or part number at BB so if you don't see what you want and you know it's in (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)