 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10086
Re: Just opened set missing piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 01:01:03 GMT

Call the LEGO consumer affairs number 1-800-453-4677; they should be able to
fix this for you.

Cary

"Lorri Sloane" <lorri@lawrence.ks.us> wrote in message
Hi Guys--

This isn't quite the right forum (so I appologise in advance), but I just
purchased set #7106 Droid Escape (MISB) from a local retailer.  And, for • the
first time ever, it's missing an important piece (the large gray disk that
holds the unit together).   I tried to return it to the retailer and they
said that they couldn't exchange it (implying that I'd lost the piece).
There is an extra side panel door piece in the box instead.   Anyone have
any idea how I can get Lego to fix their error???  Or am I just better off
trying to locate this piece on brickbay???

Thanks
Lorri Sloane
lorri@lawrence.ks.us