 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10084
  50% off all the odds and ends at GoB-Lions Gate Models

I just went through my Brickbay parts inventory with a machete, slashing 50% (and even 60% on one or two things!) off all the stuff that I only have a couple of, or which have been hanging around for a while and I just want to get rid of them. Help (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)