 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10048
10047  |  10049
Subject:
Republish of the Guild of Bricksmiths(tm) Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 04:20:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

With the changes in LEGO(r) Direct blowing in the wind, and with recent (and
future) Guild model announcements as a backdrop, The Guild of
Bricksmiths(tm) is pleased to announce that we have reorganized,
streamlined, and expanded our site.

http://www.bricksmiths.com/

The site now includes separate sections for guild history and motivation,
and a convenient table of contact information with quick links to each
member's information site, BrickBay(tm) store and/or email. In addition,
we've added a gallery showcasing some of our best work so far in one handy
place. Bookmark it today!

The Guild continues to lead the revolution in kit building techniques and to
push the state of the art in what hobbyist kits can deliver. You ain't seen
nothing yet!

Enjoy,
The Guild of Bricksmiths

FUT lugnet.publish, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
(please choose whichever one is more appropriate for your discussion)