 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10044
FS: WW2 Corsair & Castle Tavern kits from Brickmania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 23:31:36 GMT

I am pleased to announce my return to custom Lego kit building with my first
new release for the year: Brickmania 202 "F4U Corsair."

Kit Info:
"The first WW2 airplane custom model kit from Brickmania is an exact
minifig scale replica of the F4U Corsair fighter/bomber, a fearsome tool of
both the US Navy and Marine Corps. during the later half of the war.

"This limited edition custom model kit contains 322 genuine Lego®
building bricks, complete full-color building instructions, is packaged in a
sealed box. Special features of this model include realistic folding wings, one
pilot minfigure (with proper uniform colors), a pair of 500 pound bombs, and
easily removeable landing gear for in-flight display.

"Each kit also comes with Guild of Bricksmiths™ Certificate of
Authenticity,listing the kit number and batch from when it was created."

Go here for pictures and more information:
http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/WW2kits.html

Direct link to purchase Corsair:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=brickmania&itemID=64889

By popular request, I have also started to re-issue my sold out kits from 2000,
starting with my 1102 piece, Castle theme "Crossroads Tavern" kit.

Go here for pictures and more information:
http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/CastleKits.html#anchor1257901

Direct Link to purchase Crossroads Tavern:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=brickmania&itemID=64898

Thanks for your support!

Daniel Siskind
http://www.brickmania.com