 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1002
Re: Magic Shop (6020) for nice poem!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:42:51 GMT

"Like my pirates and black knights are living"

John Neal writes:
"Be courteous, kind and forgiving..."  someone else help me with next line!

Richard Franks wrote:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6020

I want a sickeningly nice poem - something like:

I think the sun is nice!
And so do lots of cute field-mice!
They like to skip, all day long,
and fill the meadows, with cute mouse song!

But with a few more stanza's, but not too many :) Preferably about how
nice sunny days are, but if it makes me happy then it can be about
anything!

It can be in English, Spanish, or French.. it can be in any language
really, but I stand more chance of understanding the ones I mentioned :)
If I get lots of responses I may give some runner-up prizes. So make me
smile and an (unopened) Magic Shop could be yours!

I'll post the winner here next Friday, so you've got until then :)

Richard

PS. I hope this isn't too inappropriate, I just thought this would be
more fun than just selling or auctioning it off in a few years time!

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!