 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10007
FT: Crusader figs for KK/other figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:39:29 GMT

</delurk>

Hi folks,

I have the following items to offer as trades --

8 Crusader figs as described:
Classic smiley (solid stud)
Red torso (Lion rampant crest)/blue arms
Blue/blue legs
Shield (blue lion rampant on yellow background with red trim)
NO HELMET

For each one (1) Crusader (as above) I would like --
Two (2) KK figs as described:
KK head (or other castle compatible - NOT FK or Bulls)
Dk.gray torso (chain-mail/red diamond)/black arms
Black legs ("red banner" print)
KK shield
NO HELMET

I am also willing to trade one (1) Crusader (as above) for --

a) Four (4) Qui-gon Jinn figs

- OR -

b) Three (3) Pirate figs as described:
Castle compatible head
Blue jacket over olivegreen shirt/blue arms
black, brown, or gray legs

I am also interested in acquiring by trade the following figs --
(we can negotiate how these could be substituted into the trade combinations
above)

2-3 Ninja figs as described:
Castle compatible head
Black vest over blue shirt/black arms
Ninja decorated black legs

One (1) Female fig as described:
Female or generic head
Pink halter torso (with dots)/yellow arms
Orange/orange or Pink/pink legs

ALSO offered separately, I have to trade:
Four (4) Crusader shields (blue or yellow background)

- FOR -
Three (3) Black Falcon shields (blue or yellow trim)

Preferably I'd like to do a small number of large trades, which give greater
room for negotiating trade ratios. But I will still entertain all offers.

Please contact me at:  footsteps@compuserve.com

Alan

</lurk>