 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 991
    Pirate Ship Hull on Auction, Lots of Soccer sets added —Carsten Straaberg
   Hi, We've put up the three parts of the Pirate Ship Hull in brown as an auction in our BrickLink Store: Straa-Vald Parts. Ends January the 4th, 2003. See and bid here: (URL) We've just stumpled on a bunch of smaller Soccer sets 3412, 3413 and 3414. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)