 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 985 (-5)
  50% Off @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

All parts and non-custom sets are now 50% off in my BrickLink store (see URL below). Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Birthday Sale - 10% off everything

Well Ulla gets a year older on the 23rd. To celebrate we run a 10% sale on everything in the shop from til the 24th. Lots of common parts and minifigs. International shipping by airmail. Happy birthday to Ulla, merry christmas and happy shopping to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Thank you; Enjoy

First, I want to thank everyone who visited; and those who have purchased, for helping to get things moving. The store 'Called to Construct' has been open for one month, and already I have received many orders; More importantly, I have met some (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  3723 Lego Mini-Figure discounted at my bricklink store

I have just added the Lego Mini-Figure <set:3723> at a discounted price of $125 at my Bricklink Store: Brickopolis (URL) set is very hard to find, especially at almost $25 of the MSRP! If I receive payment before Friday morning, I can still ship (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  LAST DAY BEFORE Xmas 50% OFF - AARONS' ALL THEMES

LAST DAY BEFORE I CLOSE FOR THE HOLIDAYS...ORDER BEFORE WED NIGHT. PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW AND I WILL UPDATE YOU WITH SHIPPING COSTS ON WED NIGHT. I CANNOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY BY A CERTAIN TIME BUT I WILL SHIP ON SATURDAY DEC 21. The sale continues at (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact