 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 974
  Basic brick frenzy - 30% off!!!

Hello, Because my storage facility can no longer hold the large quatity's that i have, it is time to let them go. I discounted them with 30% AND kept the tiered pricing. This offer is limited until friday 20 december!!! Thank you for looking, Stijn (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)